PROVIDING QUALITY SENIOR HOME CARE

Hear from our clients:

260,413.003 HOURS OF 1-1 CARE
IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH since 2012

Our Services

More than just home care, we provide a friend

Companionship

Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for senior citizens to become isolated and very lonely. At the end of the day, a companion can be the emotional oasis that makes all the difference in a desert of loneliness.

Housekeeping

Champion Caregivers can help restore the dignity and pride of our local senior citizens by performing much needed housekeeping chores.

Transport

Know that your loved one has the help necessary to run errands, keep appointments, and get into and out of vehicles and buildings with the help of someone who understands the specific needs of seniors.of seniors.

Personal Hygiene

We all know that personal hygiene helps you to look and feel your best, but for a senior citizen it is also a critical part of preventing the onset and spread of infectious diseases.

Hear from our clients

Ken and staff were thorough in assessing my mother’s needs and selecting a caregiver who was able to provide the kind of support she needed.

The caregiver was prompt, sensitive and thorough in the care she provided and showed flexibility when we needed to modify her schedule. Everyone showed concern for our family’s needs. Regardless the physical or emotional challenges the caregiver remained positive and upbeat.

Marv Woolard

Hear from our clients

My uncle is special needs and a stroke victim. This was my first experience with hiring a caregiver for a family member. Ken was excellent in guiding me through the process. Champion Caregivers has a very selective screening process of their employees.

His wife Susie is a physical therapist and came out every day to make sure each caregiver knew how to properly assist my uncle from wheelchair to bathroom ect. They worked very hard to find just the right caregiver for us. We could not be more pleased!

Stephanie Baldwin

Why choose us

  • Trustworthy Caregivers: Only 8% of applicants meet our hiring standards. The other 92% work for our competitors.
  • Risk Mitigation: We have a $3,000,000 Liability insurance policy and all of our employees are insured and bonded. We also carry Workers compensation insurance to protect our clients.
  • Cost: Unlike many of our competitors, because we’re not a franchise we can offer competitive pricing while offering great value.
  • Flexibility: We don’t require a deposit and you can cancel our service anytime with 24 hours notice.

AS RECOMMENDED BY

READ MORE CUSTOMER REVIEWS