Why Choose Us
When your elderly loved one can no longer take care of themselves without assistance, you have to figure out a solution that works for everyone involved. You could hire an individual, unlicensed caregiver, you could put your loved one in an assisted living facility, or you could move in with them and help take care of them yourself. All of those options have pros and cons, but none of them sound ideal.
Thankfully, there is another option.
Senior in-home care from Champion Caregivers is the best solution when an elderly loved one needs some extra help. Our expert senior care staff members have been rigorously screened and have undergone a series of assessments to ensure that they are highly qualified and well suited for a job as your family’s caregiver.
At Champion Caregivers, we pride ourselves on our employment process and are incredibly proud of all our wonderful employees. Each caregiver can provide you and your family with peace of mind and a great deal more when you become their client.
What Our Senior Caregivers Offer Your Loved One
- Professionalism All of our senior caregivers are highly qualified, bonded, and insured. Not only that, but they are committed to their careers and want to provide you and your family the best senior in-home care in the area.
- Transportation We know that you love your elderly family members, but we also know that you can’t always be there to take them to appointments, the store, or wherever else they need to go. Rather than expecting them to handle it on their own while you worry about their safety, count on Champion Caregivers. We can offer rides, using our client’s vehicle or our own, to doctor’s appointments, the pharmacy, the grocery store, or anywhere else your loved one may need to go. You can breathe easily knowing that they are getting where they need to go safely and securely.
- Companionship Elderly individuals often feel isolated and lonely, particularly when a spouse has already passed away and they live on their own. Our senior caregivers truly enjoy spending time with their clients, and are more than happy to take a walk in the park, play a game, or spend some leisure time with your elderly loved one to make them feel cared for and loved.
- Household Help For seniors to continue living on their own, certain needs must be met, including house cleanliness and food preparation. While these tasks may seem doable to you, elderly individuals often cannot remain standing long enough to complete these tasks. Thankfully, our caregivers are more than willing to help with household chores, such as cleaning, doing laundry, changing bed linens, taking care of pets, meal preparation, and more. When your loved one has an extra hand with housework, he or she can continue living independently for much longer.
- Hygiene Assistance Elderly family members can sometimes become embarrassed when they have to ask for help showering, going to the restroom, or getting dressed. But these are the times when they need the most help, as injuries in the elderly occur most often in these situations. Rather than forcing your loved one to deal with the humiliation of getting assistance from a child, grandchild, or other family member, have their caregiver assist with daily hygiene tasks to ensure health, safety, and an intact self-esteem.
No matter how little or how much assistance your elderly loved one may require, you can count on Champion Caregivers to provide exactly what you and your family need.